From the Proposal to the Honeymoon, there is a wonderful but long journey. We want to be part of this voyage, sharing all those moments of your life, helping make them even more magical. We value the commitments: In sickness and in health!
Our happiness depends on the happiness of our clients!
- Initial meeting with bride and groom personal or online via Skype/Whatsapp
- Get to know more about the couple, your style, and the dream we can bring to life
- Unlimited phone calls and emails during business hours (10:00 AM – 8:00 PM)
- Preparation of estimated budget
- Help choose theme and style. Help with deciding Design concept of layout, décor, color schemes
- Visit ceremony and reception venue prior to wedding
- Help with finding and negotiating with vendors
- Negotiate vendor contracts, deposits and secure payments
- Prepare timeline.
Diamonds Events also has great connections with:
- Florists and Decorators
- Lighting and DJs
- Furniture warehouses (rentals)
- Cake designers
- Wedding Dress Shops
- Party entertainment
Please Note: We schedule appointments and accompany our clients to up to three meetings per vendor category. We also provide the timeline of your event to all vendors and confirm with them their delivery items, times and any additional information with enough time well in advance before your wedding.
We understand that your wedding is your most important day, which is why we supervise and coordinate every aspect of your event to perfection. On your wedding day we offer:
- Supervision of all on site vendors to ensure everything is provided according to contracts
- Oversight and direction of the ceremony and reception
- Attendance to make sure reception and ceremony areas are set up as planned
- Assistance with handing out wedding flowers, pinning corsages and boutonnieres, etc.
- Provide emergency kit
- Make sure table numbers, place cards, programs, wedding favors are placed correctly
- Get wedding party in place to walk down the aisle, make sure flowers are correct, rings are available and presentation of the wedding dress
- Help photographer get the pictures of bridal party and family after ceremony
- Make sure reception is set up as planned- candles, flowers, DJ, etc.
- Arrange grand entrance, first dance and any Music Act & Performers
- Coordinate cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.
- Make sure the event runs on schedule
- Give final payment to all vendors when required
- Handle any problems that may occur during the wedding and most importantly, provide you and your family with a stress free, unforgettable day.